- 3.5 cups rolled oats
Nuts & Extras
- 3.5 cups of dried extras (peanuts, almonds, sesame seeds, sunflower, coconut, flax seeds, raisins, dried fruit, etc)
- .5 cup of sweetener (honey, brown sugar, maple syrup or any combination)
- 1/4 cup oil (Canola or other vegetable oil)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the dried fruit. Stir well to incorporate.
- Spread the mixture on the prepared baking sheet, spreading it out into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes (depending on the depth of goldenness you’re looking for), stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven, mix in the dried fruit, and and cool in pan. Once the granola is cool you cna store it in containers . Great with milk hot or cold or sprinkled over greek yogurt.