Curry Chicken Salad
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cooked and diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 small apple – peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
In a large salad bowl combine the chicken, celery, onion, apple, raisins, grapes, pecans, pepper, curry powder and mayonnaise. Mix all together, tossing to coat. Salad is ready to serve!
Great on tortillas or bread.