Buffalo Chicken Dip
I got this recipe from Kevin’s sister. It’s really easy and decadent to eat. When she gave me the Dixie Dum Dum recipe, I thought she loved me. But, with this recipe, she might be trying to kill me. But, its so good, I’ll die willingly.
- 2 packages of cream cheese
- 16 oz of your favorite hot sauce (or buffalo hot sauce. We like Texas Pete’s)
- 3 12oz-cans of chicken (or you can cook and debone one chicken)
- 8 oz blue cheese salad dressing (or you can use the ingredients from this awesome Outback Steakhouse clone recipe)
- 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together in a casserole dish and bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips