Kevin’s Awesome® Guacamole
- 4 avocados (Get the small ugly hass avocados. The pretty big green ones taste like water)
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- Halve and pit the avocados. Scoop out the flesh with a tablespoon into a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocados with a fork, leaving them somewhat chunky.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and fold everything together to gently mix. Lay a piece of plastic wrap right on the surface of the guacamole so it doesn’t brown and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.