Bumble Bar (Clone)
This basic recipe which is great. I have tried dried fruit with the basic recipe for a wonderful taste. Note: Since I got this recipe I have not been able to find evaporated cane syrup. My mom’s solution was to dissolve pure cane sugar and cook it down a little to make it thicker. I just use corn syrup.
- 1 1/2 cups sesame seed
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup flax seed (golden flax is preferred)
- 1/2 cup macadamia nut (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup cashew (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup (or corn syrup)
- 2 tablespoons evaporated cane syrup (or corn syrup)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and press into a well oiled 9 X 13 pan (I use olive oil spray).
- Bake for 20 minutes at 300 degrees.
- Cut in to bars while hot (it’s so much easier than trying to cut when cool!).