Kevin’s Holiday Nuts
- 1 and 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 and 1/2 cups walnut halves
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (I used white balsamic vinegar and Braggs here once and it was great)
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (I heart Texas Pete)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 oz Craisins (Ocean Spray sweetened cranberries)
Preheat oven to 300°. In a good-sized bowl, mix melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, chili powder, curry powder, sugar and salt. Add the nuts and stir until thoroughly coated. Spread the whole thing onto a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, stirring every ten minutes or so, until crisp and lightly toasted.
Serve warm. (Kevin’s Holiday Nuts may be reheated in the oven or microwave.) Enjoy!