Lena’s 12 Minute Salmon
- Salmon filet (with or without skin)
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Parchment paper (wax paper works in a pinch)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take one square of parchment paper per fish filet and fold in half to make a crease
- Open parchment flat and place fish on top side of crease
- Put a little bit of each ingredient to taste on top of the fish and rub it all on both sides to coat fish
- Fold bottom side of parchment over fish and start folding edges around fish to make a seal.
- Place in pan and cook for 12 minutes
NOTE: I think you need the vinegar because it cooks the fish chemically, which is why you only need 12 minutes. All other ingredients are optional. I use whatever sounds good and I have on hand (soy sauce, onions, scallions, oregano, sesame oil, etc).
NOTE: This recipe cooks the fish all the way through with the steam being trapped inside it, but leaves it very “just done” and very moist. If you like your fish very well done, you could leave it in longer.