Kevin’s Carolina-Goblin Hot Sauce
For the Pot
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of tomato sauce
For the Blender
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of shredded carrot (loosely packed)
- ¼ cup of stoneground mustard
- 4 habañero peppers (seeded and deveined)
- 1 red chile (seeded and deveined)
- Put the pot ingredients in the pot, and the blender ingredients in the blender. Don’t turn anything on yet.
- Bring the pot ingredients to a boil.
- Pour the pot ingredients into the blender, on top of the blender ingredients.
- Blend on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Let it cool and put it on everything. You’re done!