Raw Banana Cream Pie
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup dried, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 medium bananas
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all crust ingredients in the food processor. Process until the mixture sticks together and the dates are well processed.
- Dump crust mixture into your pie crust/glass dish. Press the crust down firmly in your dish with your hands. (Crust is now done.)
- Add all banana filling ingredients to your blender. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour banana cream filling onto the crust. Smooth out with the back of a spoon.
- Cover and throw in freezer. Ideally should be frozen overnight to firm up so that it can be sliced perfectly.
- This raw banana cream pie recipe should always be kept in the freezer. (It’ll get soggy if in the fridge.)