- 1 part boric acid (found in pharmacy area of grocery store)
- 2 parts flour
- 1 part unsweetened cocoa
Mix together all ingredients and sprinkle in areas that you’ve seen roaches.
- Don’t put in areas that children and pets might eat it.
- I typically make little shallow aluminum trays by wrapping a piece of foil around the bottom of a jar or coffee cup to help form it. These are great to slide on top of cabinets.
- The powder doesn’t dry out like pastes, but might get hard if you have a lot of humidity.
- Check periodically to see if you need to replace.
- Keep excess in a well labeled container so no one eats it. The cocoa makes it smell good enough to eat.