Hot Chicken Salad
This isn’t the slightest bit healthy, but we had this at a caterer close to us and it was so amazing. You could feel your arteries clogging as you ate it. My sister-in-law and I went crazy for it. I believe this to be the recipe:
- 1 c. mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. grated onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 2 1/2 c. cooked, diced chicken
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 1 c. chopped walnuts (or almonds)
- 1/2 c. grated sharp cheese
- 1 c. crushed potato chips
- Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, salt, pepper, chicken, celery, and nuts.
- Spoon into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese, then chips on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until piping hot.