Spanish Chicken Over Mashed Potatoes
- 3 -4 lb chicken, cut up (Or pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 6 ounce can of tomato paste
- 3/4 cup of beer (6 ounces)
- 1 – 10 oz. jar stuffed olives, drained (reserve liquid)
- 1 Tablespoon of reserved liquid from olives
- Place chicken, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic in crock pot.
- Mix tomato paste and beer together and pour over chicken.
- Add olives and the liquid
- Cover and cook for low 6-7 hours.
- Serve over rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes