- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- Combine equal portions of baking soda & arrowroot powder.
- Slowly add coconut oil and work it in with a spoon until it maintains the substance you desire.
It should be about the same texture as the store bought kind. You can either scoop this into your old dispensers or place in a small container with lid and apply with fingers with each use. After applying the product, you can just rub the remains into your hands as a lotion!